Friday, September 7, 2012

Lady Zombie's Ban Is Lifted!!!

I'm BACK! Can't keep me down! Bwahaha! Seriously, though - the photo I was banned over was tamer than every magazine cover out there. Whoever attributed to that... *middle finger* ... *smiles* :)

Over THIS!!! http://ladyzombienyc.blogspot.com/2012/09/facebook-blocks-lady-zombie.html


I don't mind. I love my life, I love the people in it, I have NO SHAME over ANYTHING that I do. I'm proud of my accomplishments and the beautiful art that I put out there! Fuck 'em.  

Haters, you may now take this opportunity to press your lips on the screen and KISS MY ASS! LOL.


4 comments:

Anastassia said...

Love this! XD ♥ Congrats, btw. =D

Lady Zombie said...

LOL - thanks, it seemed appropriate!

Dire Wolf said...

I couldn't believe that Facebook banned you for that photo. I've posted worse things than that, and all I got was a warning and the "offending image" removed. Whoever reported you is just going to have to deal with the fact that YOU ARE AWESOME, and they're going to spend the rest of their lives just wishing.

Lady Zombie said...

Thanks Dire Wolf - you've always been honest with me and a great supporter. <3