Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"NYC Fetish Marathon: Knowledge & Kink"

Dear kinksters and the ever-curious,

I am the writer for the “Diary of a Mistress”
column on the women’s interests website:
Club Double D.

My 5th article has been published today!!!
”NYC Fetish Marathon: Knowledge & Kink
Written by: Lady Zombie


NYC Fetish Marathon: Knowledge & Kink
Club Double D - Tuesday, 02 June 2009


Photobucket
Visit the site here:
http://www.clubdouble.com
My column will satisfy any gender… I promise you that!

This gig is extremely exhilarating for me as a writer,
And as a member of the fetish community as well.
I truly hope you will all visit the site
And read my new article to show your support!
Please, spread the word to all your friends…
Definitely let me know what you think, too!


My other articles,
"Erotic Bondage - Why Knot?"
"Whip It Good - The Art of Flogging"
"Medieval Torture, Modern Day"
”S&M Party Etiquette”
are also still avaliable! Have you read them yet?

My writing is now available in other places, too!
Digg: http://digg.com/users/ladyzombie

Hugs, Kisses & Triple Sixes,

Lady Zombie
Photobucket

No comments: