Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My "Diary of a Mistress" Column on Club Double D



Since December 2008, I became the official "Diary of a Mistress" columnist of Club Double D, a women's interest website/blog with numerous contributors.

I currently have 3 articles available on the site. My first was "Erotic Bondage - Why Knot?"

Erotic Bondage - Why Knot?
Club Double D - Tuesday, 19 May 2009

The second was "Whip It Good - The Art of Flogging."

Whip it Good - The Art of Flogging
Club Double D - Tuesday, 19 May 2009

The most recent article I have available on Club DD is "Medieval Torture, Modern Day."

Medieval Torture, Modern Day
Club Double D - Tuesday, 19 May 2009

These articles explore my experiences with S&M in my personal life and in the private dungeons of New York City, and they also offer advice to the novice player in the BDSM/fetish lifestyle. I have a new article coming soon, to be released within the next week or so.

Hugs, Kisses & Triple Sixes,

Lady Zombie

No comments: